Thursday 5 March 2009

Introduction to Agile for Traditional Project Managers by Stacia Broderick

I just found this really good Introduction to Agile for Traditional Project Managers presentation that Stacia Broderick put together for Agile 2007. I am quite comfortable with what she says, and the relaxed pace that she presents it at. A well "knit" session integrating some good points from various influences and showing some solid experience she has clearly encountered in real world situations.

Hosted on InfoQ: Introduction-Agile-Stacia-Broderick.

Stacia's blog site: Agile Evolution Blog ... is not all "agile" focussed, but some gems are scattered. :)

I think it's a good complement to my Agile Introduction recommendation from about a year ago: Agile Project Management - a place to start though at 1 hour 26 minutes it is a little longer. But I think the time invested is worth it.

Thankyou for supporting!

No comments:

A smarter SMART for even better collaborative Objectives (including OKRs)

My favourite coaching tools: SMART Acronym Another Update